Exits when screen locks

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Therkyn
Lancer

Exits when screen locks

Postby Therkyn » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 am

About 2 versions ago, a bug was introduced (which I'm surprised not to see here) where whenever the screen locks due to inactivity, when you unlock the iPhone, you're at the home screen. I would love this fixed, but even more so, I actually love this bug. Call it the work/boss option [edit: Call it "Exit on Screen Lock"]. All that has to happen is the phone closes and when you open it up, home screen... not the last game you were playing, no questions, no concerns.

So, I guess I'm asking you to fix the bug AND put in the option to enable the bug.

Thanks,
-T
3GS, Valor 1.81, iOS 5.0.1, with WiFi synching on (just in case that matters)

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Haha a "at work" mode huh?

We are currently working on a fix for a lot of those crashing issues people are having.

liljames326
Knight

Postby liljames326 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:29 pm

haha, that is funny. but i have iphone 4s 3g but i do not enable wifi, and when I lock my screen it pulls right up wherever I left off messaging some1 or that sort. Try it with wifi off, though I have sprint, and sprint is the best so idk about ur service.

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 am

Wow, lilijames, advertiser for Sprint on the Valor forums huh?

liljames326
Knight

Postby liljames326 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Haha, I think you post random crap for the thought that you look better. No I am not, if you read all my posts you would. As you post my options for every post thats about something fixable when apparently I know my opptions, cause if I did not I would not have posted a fix or an idea for something better. I would not have even known it was there right? lol wow you.

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Somehow, I failed to comprehend the entirety of that post.

Return to “Bugs”