Guild chat ideas

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Rekasand
Knight

Guild chat ideas

Postby Rekasand » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Guild chat has been great so far. But I would like for the entry exit notice at the bottom of the screen be removed. If you want to know who is in there all you have to do is open it. Keep all the notices for when a member posted a message in there but we don't need to know when someone enters and exits that room.
Also I think the current guild chat screen should be a thread in the guild chat and along with other available threads that can be created. Like so below...

Rekasand
Knight

Postby Rekasand » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 pm

When you click on guild chat it should come up like this:
Guild Threads:
(then a list of all threads that only the warlord can create)
Guild chat
Ally chat
Leader chat
And so on.
Multiple guilds should be able to get invites into the guild chat and new threads can be made that contains multiple guilds or only guild leaders.

Duke24
Guardian

Postby Duke24 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Not bad but they need to fix guild chat first.

A Z Nfluence
Lancer

Postby A Z Nfluence » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 am

I must say I was very excited for the new game chat. Unfortunately it seems many guilds are still preferring Kokao and it seems to be due to convenience in inter-guild chatting.

I think if inter-guild chatting between ally guilds and maybe NAP's was possible, it would make the guild chat extremely convenient and hopefully eliminate the need for Kokao.

Keep up the great work guys!

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 am

I personally prefer Kakao not just for chatting with other guilds, but I like the 1:1 aspect, plus being able to post screen shots. And a push notification for when people talk. It's quite useful when my guild mates are in trouble or discussing something important that I get a popup so I can respond accordingly. Valor chat really only has the fact that I don't need to leave the game to talk. And BB codes too I guess

Rekasand
Knight

Postby Rekasand » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:17 am

Well this could be another aspect that they look into. 1:1 chatting in the guild chat room could be put into place?

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”