Save time

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Smashdaddy77
Lancer

Save time

Postby Smashdaddy77 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:40 pm

So you know when you're building anything in your cities and then you just realize you need to build something eles or you need the resource that you put into the building to build more troops for an incoming attack but you already halfway done with the building of your choice. So what i think is why should we lose the time we put in to the building or for anything we have to wait to be done. It would be great if the stuff we have to wait for to get done could get postponed so we wont lose that time we put in to it witch will help use, so if we went back to it, it would be left off to whatever amount of hours was left for it to be done. Witch will make growing much faster. Thanks and I hope you take it to consideration I see this happing will make playing much more fun, we should be enjoying the game not getting frustrated over a mistake we did and the time we have to lose.

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 am

That would lower one aspect of balistas, which would be to force a dilemma between whitch to rebuild or cancel.

Like destroying the rally point while you know the academy is being rebuilt.

TeerraM
Knight

Postby TeerraM » Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 am

Thats why you plan out first

ChichWarrior14
Knight

Postby ChichWarrior14 » Sat May 05, 2012 5:38 pm

But then you could upgrade something for like 2 hours, cancel and get resources for something else. Then it's like a free speed up.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”