Abandoning worlds

General topics and discussion on Valor.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Abandoning worlds

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 pm

So, my friends, I STILL cannot abandon worlds, nearly a year after we were promised by Quark that we would have that function reenabled in "a few weeks" after "temporary glitches" were discovered. Does anyone else have this problem with abandoning currently? If it isn't just me, I have something to say to the devs: FIX. IT. NOW. You guys seriously have to get rid of Champs, or at least not focus on it so much. We need attention and have our bugs fixed too, not just them. You wonder why so many people are leaving for other games like Clash of Clans, yet the answer is right in front of you: the game isn't as enjoyable with so many bugs that you obviously lack the initiative to fix!

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Agreed. Also get off your lazy bums and fix android. Bring it up to par with Ios. the coding isnt that hard. I volunteer as beta tester. whatever needs to be done just get moving...

Isemgot
Lancer

Postby Isemgot » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:23 am

I've been having the same problem with being unable to abandon worlds. I'll admit, I've lost a lot of battles, and I've been capped a few times. However, by the time I've been capped in one world, I will have already started, and become completely engrossed in, a new world. The fact of the matter is, not everyone wants to respawn and try again in a world, sometimes we just want a new start in the next world. Please fix this issue, I have four world open in the My Worlds tab, when I only use one, and whenever I accidentally enter into an old world, it just reminds me that this issue still hasn't been resolved yet.

Bantha
Lancer

Postby Bantha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 pm

I've also asked after this a few times now. Obvious just how much Quark concerns itself with what it's customers want, isn't it.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:23 am

Bringing back some form of abandon/hide world is still something we would like to do. Unfortunately I don't have any sort of estimate when that will be.

Please continue to leave feedback for both this and other features you would like to see in Valor. When we prioritize new features we do take all feedback on the forums into consideration.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:50 am

Orlor wrote:Bringing back some form of abandon/hide world is still something we would like to do. Unfortunately I don't have any sort of estimate when that will be.

Please continue to leave feedback for both this and other features you would like to see in Valor. When we prioritize new features we do take all feedback on the forums into consideration.

Please look here:

http://forum.quarkgames.com/showthread.php?43012-Improvements-ideas

Return to “General”