Amulet spin

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Firdedd FairyTail
Lancer

Amulet spin

Postby Firdedd FairyTail » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm

I just wanna suggest if you could change the prize of the amulet wheel? I am in a develop world and spinning amulet is really useless. They give 1000 wood only etc and 15 minute Building speed up. Don't you think this is really ridiculous at this stage? No offence there yeah! ;)

Nowadays ,whenever a quest for amulet pop out,I would just ignore it as it is a waste of time taking it. I though the amulet is introduced In the first place so that people would be excited in the lucky draw or jackpot they could get from spinning the wheel? And to encourage them to log in everyday to collect the prize amulet? But seeing at the prize,I don't think anyone are encouraged by it.

Just a suggestion that something should be done to improve the amulet wheel. It should include better prizes,for example ' 100k resources' or '1 hour building speed up' or making a top prize for example ,being able to get 'some coins'? I bet that this will increase the activeness in the game :)

I hope I will have ure support in this and something can be done to this matter soon :D

Cheers
FairyTailZ

Connguy
Lancer

Postby Connguy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 am

Definitely, at least one of the reward slots should improve over time

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm

In another similar game im playing it offers you to build up the daily prizes like 20,000 of a resourse (use it anytime) or a production booster of 25% over a 24 hour period of a particular resourse,

Demolish a building instantly, gain a 10% attack bonus for 24 hours and many more daily prizes. All of which can be bought from the store as well.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”