Valor issues

General topics and discussion on Valor.
cmbbagus
Lancer

Valor issues

Postby cmbbagus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 am

I use an iphone 4 for valor and after the downtime i started to receive a heck of a lot of ERROR pop-ups! please do something about it!

BangisPinoy
Lancer

Postby BangisPinoy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:03 am

I'm using an iPhone and iPod4 and after the downtime I cannot log in to valor anymore with both devices.. All I get is "server maintenance" and support has been very slow in solving the problem..

Alexander1120
Lancer

Bangis are you in the philippines? Wat internet are you using? Are you a sun brodband

Postby Alexander1120 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 am

BangisPinoy wrote:I'm using an iPhone and iPod4 and after the downtime I cannot log in to valor anymore with both devices.. All I get is "server maintenance" and support has been very slow in solving the problem..
. Are you in the philippines? Sun broadband sucks... Im also playing using sun broadband but when i transfer to pldt dsl the server is ok. I dont know how to fix this thing

Law
Knight

Postby Law » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Must admit that I am also getting many more errors on my ipad2. At this point I cannot send resources or troops anywhere. Sad.

roughneck
Lancer

Postby roughneck » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

I am using sun broadband and yea I cannot connect since the 26th of August.. you sure about that? thanks!

BangisPinoy
Lancer

Postby BangisPinoy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:58 am

Yes I have sun broadband at home.. After the last server maintenance I wasn't able to connect since then.. I tried connecting to a different Internet provider at work and I was able to connect to valor.. It's becoming frustrating though coz I am not able to concentrate on the game when I'm at work.. Whatever tweaks they made during the last server maintenance really messed up the connection of those who are using SUN broadband..

Brucejohn
Lancer

Postby Brucejohn » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 am

I haven't been able to enter W74 for 5 days now - I get no response or help from Valor Support - despite lodging a complaint everyday.
I've also reinstalled the app 4 times now to know avail.
We should give them 1 star, so their rank drops.

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 am

Bruce, I feel your pain... I haven't been able to enter W24 for the same period of time... And no solution so far...

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Brucejohn wrote:I haven't been able to enter W74 for 5 days now - I get no response or help from Valor Support - despite lodging a complaint everyday.
I've also reinstalled the app 4 times now to know avail.

There should be an answer to your support ticket very soon.

Unfortunately not all issues of why people aren't able to connect to worlds are the same.

So be sure to watch for responses to your support tickets for this.

Return to “General”