Cheats???

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Cheats???

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 am

Hey everyone!
I need to report and ask how the hell is it possible that a player sends 9.5k guards, 1.5k rams and 11k sentries on a single attack from one city?????
If this is not cheating and this player is banned then tell us the trick so we can as well use it...
Thanks

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:55 am

They are abusing a glitch. There is a glitch that if you do not go on everyday there's a chance you will end up gaining a lot of troops. I think it should be reported to playmesh direct and the person should be banned. Just my opinion but if it wasn't for people that abuse the bug, it may have been reported and fixed by now. Yes i know it has been reported a bunch but it needs to be reported everytime. I know some people think that if you see a bug and it isn't fixed right now, you can abuse it. That isn't right and just makes you into a cheater in my eyes, since abusing a bug/glitch is cheating as I understand it.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 am

i never used it... i play too often to see abnormal increase of troops in my cities. But i already told: it's a glitch and it's Playmesh fault. we are reporting it for long time but seems like PM has other more important stuffs to do than fixing this bug.

so i told and i repeat: a bug it's not player fault: it's PM fault. Even more if reported and not fixed. This is a war game, we make good use of what we get and if i see 20 k guards launched on a city of mine nobody is cheating.

Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Yes, the player should still be banned! I am wondering why no one from Playmesh responded until now

Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Besides, increase in troops I ever experienced never increased 200 extra slots; but with an attack with 9.5k guards, 11k sents and 1.5k rams that is 58k city capacity (more than double) so I wonder how that is done

Return to “Bugs”