Timing of your Guild Worlds

General topics and discussion on Valor.
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Timing of your Guild Worlds

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed May 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Not that I plan on participating in GW3 due to the fact it's OVERLAPPING with current guild worlds AND well, I need a break for like 2 months after this.

Quark, why do you insist on pushing out guild worlds while others are already taking place? Participation level blows due to this. Sure, there are players that aren't in either guild world for whatever reason, but there are players that qualified for all 3 *like myself* and you are putting them in a position where they have to decide on where to pay the most attention.

You really really need to re think these guild world schedules. A lot of players can't be active during this time of the year either.

Just my two cents.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

DozerJnr
Lancer

Postby DozerJnr » Wed May 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Wow I didnt consider buying your entry into all 3 guild worlds was the same as u qualifying entry. Secondly you do realise that this whole game does not revolve around you?? It's an international game. You're just ****ed that your bank account is running low and you haven't had a chance to restock it.

Kingaddis
Knight

Postby Kingaddis » Wed May 29, 2013 3:27 pm

DirtySouthATL wrote:Not that I plan on participating in GW3 due to the fact it's OVERLAPPING with current guild worlds AND well, I need a break for like 2 months after this.

Quark, why do you insist on pushing out guild worlds while others are already taking place? Participation level blows due to this. Sure, there are players that aren't in either guild world for whatever reason, but there are players that qualified for all 3 *like myself* and you are putting them in a position where they have to decide on where to pay the most attention.

You really really need to re think these guild world schedules. A lot of players can't be active during this time of the year either.

Just my two cents.

DSA, For once I am in agreement with you ;)
But I'm still going to mention that WE need but in worlds
C'mon quark, sort it out
Started - Urban decay W14
Current - Ominous W504

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Lol........ GW3 Fail. They have less players in that world than we do in GW2 and we are wrapping ours up. lol

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:53 am

you have to think about the whole community also they worked hard to be in guild world 3 now let them fight it out.

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 pm

KingEvo wrote:you have to think about the whole community also they worked hard to be in guild world 3 now let them fight it out.

They are quite brutal in GW3 already with the 500 some odd folks that joined. I've seen a lot of barb ******ing and a lot of high KSD already.

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 pm

We were basing these guild worlds off of space. Since there were many guilds qualifying for them, we wanted to open it for those who have been waiting for this world for a long time.
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Greenthorne wrote:We were basing these guild worlds off of space. Since there were many guilds qualifying for them, we wanted to open it for those who have been waiting for this world for a long time.

Along time? It wasn't even a full two months. Lol

Return to “General”